Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello there = )

I suppose first I should say Hello and Welcome to my blog : ) I created this on a whim which is pretty typical. I am not the best writer and I am not going to focus on grammar so if that is what you are searching for…you are at the wrong spot ;) I have been feeling a little under the weather lately and I know that is because of the weather. I miss seasons! While I was in college there was fall, winter, spring, and summer…on this side of the mountain we get rain! Don’t get me wrong rain can be refreshing but sunshine makes me happy! Trust me…happy me is much better than grumpy gills me ;) I am currently in a transition period…I graduated from college, I am gaining the experience that I need to get a job that I want, and I am living with my parent’s. Trying to stay optimistic in this position is a lot easier said than done but I am doing my best! I just turned 25 and I am hopeful that this will be a great year…so here is hoping! Another fun fact about me is that I am in love with a guy who lives 2,000 miles away…but what is distance? If you love somebody and they are in your heart I believe you are already there. I have never been much of a romantic until this special somebody came into my life and I am truly thankful for that : ) Although, my family is not because he is in the military…heaven forbid somebody fight for something that is bigger than themselves so we can enjoy our freedom. I love my family and I know that they mean well but I need them to trust me…I am a smart girl and I definitely have always thought with my head and my heart. Although, as I get older I am more inclined to think with my heart because I have discovered that life is short and we never really know how much time we have left. Therefore, I am going to do what makes me happy and live my life the way I want to and believe that I am meant to! When trying to come up with a name for this blog I struggled but I decided to call it inspiration. I am constantly inspired by quotes, music, people etc. and I felt that was a fitting name for my blog. I am new to this whole blogging thing so I know that this blog is totally random…but as am I ;) <3 Here are some quotes that I love…
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” ~Judy Garland
“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours.”
~Swedish Proverb

“If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.” ~Robert Fritz
“When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone.” ~Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment