Friday, February 4, 2011

Finally Friday = )

I am always sooo excited when the weekend comes...I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing. My goal is to someday have a job that when Monday comes I am excited to go to work! I think that is why I am so strong willed about not settling. I am happy I have some followers now :) I promise my blog will get more interesting as time goes on..I am just getting into the swing of things. I am going to take a trip to the otherside of the mountains to clear my head and visit one of my bestfriends and my hope is to come back on Monday refreshed and get my life in order. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

This song makes me happy =)



I love this quote...

"It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of someone else's life with perfection."

- from The Bhagavad Gita according to Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat, Pray, Love

1 comment:

  1. colbie caillat makes me happy too. and i know what you mean about wanting to look forward to a monday. i have a horrible job, but i'm in school working my butt off so that one day i will have one i like.

    ReplyDelete